1) The Value: after DTC Day West, you will leave with a new found clarity on how to run your DTC brand.
2) The ROI: You will get all the insights from some of the most innovative brands and marketers. Speakers who have scaled many businesses pass the $100M mark. These speakers have agreed to share their knowledge only at DTC Day West. One insight could help your brand solve some challenges and generate millions in revenue for years to come.
3) The Timing: DTC Day West is happening in Q3. All the insights shared will allow your team just enough time to implement by Q4.
4) The Speakers: We have some of the most innovative DTC brands including GUESS, P&G brands and Mondelez brands. They will be sharing their experience across many topics. We have 20 total speakers and 10 total tracks. Topics covered include growth, retail, social, data, performance marketing, branding and innovation. You will be learning from people who have been there and done that.
5) Featured Content: Yotpo will be presenting their official 2019 State of D2C exclusively at DTC Day East. If there's one thing you do not want to miss, it's this. Get exclusive access to the insights, what the best DTC Day brands are doing now, including what their plans are for the future.
6) Implementation: DTC Marketers hate fluff and so do we. All of our speaker will present actionable content. You will be able to take away this content and apply it as soon as you get back to your desk the following Monday.
7) Networking: At DTC Day West, you will not have salesy agencies or salespeople trying to sell you their services. This event is limited to brands and retailers only. That means, you will be in a room full of people who are experiencing similar challenges as you are. Meet other brands that are crushing it, ask questions, and make new friends.
8) The Attendees: This is a community of brands and retailers. We vet every person that applies to attend. We are ensuring the highest quality of attendees.
9) The Environment: We have a rooftop venue featuring a 360 degree view of all of Los Angeles. We'll provide breakfast, lunch and a light dinner alongside a happy hour (less expenses on the business card). We'll include snacks and breaks to ensure you have energy throughout the day.
10) The Schedule: DTC Day is happening only on one day. That doesn't mean we won't have a lot of content. We have a total of 18 keynotes and 6 panels, in one day. We get it. Everyone is busy. That's why we want to knock everything out in one day.